Protecting The Value Of Indiana Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
Scott Law Office and Mediation Center offers personalized representation and experienced trial counsel for people injured or for the loved ones of those killed in motor vehicle collisions. The goal of our experienced attorneys is to help people maximize their recoveries under the specific facts of their cases. From our offices in Kokomo, we serve people throughout Indiana who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of other drivers.
Do You Even Need An Attorney For Your Case?
Contrary to popular advertising, not every personal injury case requires a lawyer. When you meet with our attorneys, we will advise you right away if we believe your case does not require legal representation. On the other hand, the representation of a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer is often essential to ensure that a client’s rights are fully protected and that all legal remedies are preserved.
Here are some of the signs that your car accident injury claim might require the help of an experienced professional:
- You or a loved one have suffered serious personal injuries or death;
- Your injuries have required hospitalization or ongoing medical treatment, and you are incurring significant medical bills;
- You have lost your job or considerable income because you cannot return to work as a result of your injuries;
- You were injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist;
- You were injured by a drunk or impaired driver;
- The other driver’s insurance won’t be enough to cover all of your losses, including lost income, future treatment needs, or pain and suffering;
- The other driver, the police reports or witness statements indicate that the accident might have been your fault;
- Some of your injuries were overlooked or inadequately treated in the emergency room;
- Your accident involved a semitruck or another commercial vehicle; or
- You need to claim under your own policy’s uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) benefits.
Whether negotiation yields a productive and reasonable result, or litigation is required to help you get fair compensation, we are here to serve as your experienced guide from the very onset of your case. You can reach out to us at any time to ask questions about what is happening, or to learn more about the options available to you.
Get The Assistance You Need Today — Free Consultations Available
We know that the results of an accident can cause physical, financial and emotional damage. Contact us online or call 765-450-9837 and let us put our resources to work for you and your family. We operate on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will not incur costs unless we secure compensation on your behalf.