Protecting The Value Of Indiana Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
At Scott Law Office and Mediation Center attorney Mark A. Scott offers personalized representation and experienced trial counsel for people injured or the loved ones of those killed in motor vehicle collisions. His goal is to help people maximize their recoveries under the specific facts of their cases. From his offices in Kokomo, attorney Scott serves people throughout Indiana who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of other drivers.
Do You Even Need An Attorney For Your Case?
Contrary to popular advertising, not every personal injury case requires a lawyer. When you meet with attorney Scott, he will advise you right away if he believes your case does not require legal representation. On the other hand, the representation of a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer is often essential to ensure that a client’s rights are fully protected and all legal remedies are preserved.
Here are some of the signs that your car accident injury claim might require the help of an experienced professional:
- You or a loved one has suffered serious personal injuries or death.
- Your injuries have required hospitalization or ongoing medical treatment, and you are incurring significant medical bills.
- You have lost your job or considerable income because you cannot return to work as a result of your injuries.
- You were injured by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- You were injured by a drunk or impaired driver.
- The other driver’s insurance won’t be enough to cover all your losses, including lost income, future treatment needs, or pain and suffering.
- The other driver, police reports or witness statements indicate that the accident might have been your fault.
- Some of your injuries were overlooked or inadequately treated in the emergency room.
- Your accident involved a semi truck or other commercial vehicle.
- You need to claim under your own policy’s uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) benefits.
Whether negotiation yields a productive and reasonable result or litigation is required to help you get fair compensation, attorney Scott is here to serve as your experienced guide from the very onset of your case. You can reach out to him at any time to ask questions about what is happening or learn more about the options available to you.
Get The Assistance You Need Today – Free Consultations Available
Attorney Scott knows that the results of an accident can cause physical, financial and emotional damage. Contact the firm online or call 765-450-9837 and let him put his resources to work for you and your family. He operates on a contingency fee basis, which means that you will not incur costs unless he secures compensation on your behalf.