Please take the time to read the articles below that were written by Attorney Mark A. Scott of the Scott Law Office and Mediation Center.
- Defending Plaintiffs Expert Against Challenges Under Indiana Evidence Rule 702-1-05
- Making the Dog Hunt: Holding Landlords Responsible for Injuries Caused by Their Tenants’ Dogs
- The Right to Make Inquiries During Voir Dire Regarding Potential Jurors’ Relationship with the Defending Insurance Company
- Time is on My Side: The Temporal Distinction in the Failure to Mitigate Damages Defense
- Wrongful Death Law in Indiana